Notes from the House Committee
* Ed Carney, Chairman •
• Bingo night at the Veterans Hospital in Elsmere will be held on Wednesday, Oct 23th at 7 pm. If you and family members are interested in helping with this fun event, please contact Kate at email@example.com
Youth Activities Committee
Ryan Brown, Chairwoman
HOW CAN I HELP WITH LODGE PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES?
• We are looking for a Volunteer Coordinator who can contact Members/families who expressed interest in helping with events and programs. Approx. four-six hours a month to discuss event needs and make contacts.
• Would you like to help run the Flip Five Card Game Nights? We can use the help of Callers and Dealers!
• Help us prep and cook for events like Children’s Parties, Family Movie Nights, Flip Five Card Game Nights.
• In November, donate supplies and fill toiletry bags for Veterans and the Homeless
• Many great opportunities for kids to get service hours.
Notes from the Swim Club
Kevin Quinn, Chairman
• Thanks again to staff and members for a another great summer season!
• The Swim Team won second place in the Championships. • The Pool major project will start in September.
• If you know of families and individuals interested in Elks Pool Membership, get them a Membership application and encourage them to contact the Lodge as soon as possible to complete the Initiation process to get on the Swim Club Waiting list.
Notes from the Activities Committee Jill Voorhees, Chairwoman
...is dedicated to organizing and elevating year-round Lodge events for Members and activities for Member families and children. We invite everyone to be a part of this exciting initiative.
Notes from the Hoop Shoot Committee Bill Leonard, Chairman
Notes from the Scholarship Committee Bob Strong, Chairman